General Assembly of Georgia
Recent Bills Related to Technology
The following information was compiled at various points in time, thus subsequent amendments may not have been reflected. If the final version of a bill is needed, please send an e-mail message as directed below.
- HB 121 Telephone service; toll free calling
- HB 190 Telephone serv; toll free within 21 miles; Universal Service Fund
- HB 295 Telephones; toll free calling; standard metro stat area
- HB 422 Cellular telephone service; regulation by PSC
- HB 424 Private detective and security business; alarm systems regulation
- HB 452 Telecommunications; unincor- porated areas; utility tax
- HB 771 Telephone service; PSC divide state into regions; toll free calling
- HB 873 Works of fine art; duplication agreement
- SB 36 PSC - relating to touch- tone & rotary charges
- SB 131 Cellular Phone Calls - unlaw- ful interception, publishing
- SB 137 Telecommunications & Competition Dev. Act of 1995
- SB 293 Information Technology Policy Act of 1995 - enact
- SB 295 Technology Related Assistance for Individuals with Disabilities Act
- SB 316 Trade Secrets Act of 1990 - custo- mer, supplier info. is trade secret
- SB 337 Legislative Information - elec- tronic distribution by GeorgiaNet
- SB 418 Theft of Trade Secrets - provide for offense
- SB 426 Copyrighted Nondramatic Musical Works - cert. royalty contracts
Texts of these bills have been provided courtesy of GeorgiaNet Authority. For more information on these or other bills, Public Meeting Notices, Secretary of State Corporations filings, etc., call (404) 651-8690.
KUESTERLAW (Return to Jeff Kuester's Technology Law Resource)
Please send any and all comments to Jeff Kuester at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (404) 951-2623.